Celery Seed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tbakko

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 3, 2010
Moses Lake, Washington
Where does everyone get thier celery seed, I have look all over in the local markets & resturaunt supply & haven't been able to find it, all they carry is celery salt
icon_question.gif

icon_cool.gif

I don't know where you are but I can get seeds in our local grocery stores around here. Give it one more good look and if you need I'll send you some.

Very Small bottle w/ the seasoning.

In the corner cabinet, above my toaster.

LOL  Just kidding tbakko---I get mine at Weis' Markets.

Bear

Do you have a restaurant supply or a penzys in the area? My local grocer carries it but if they did not I would check with one of the two I mentioned

I got tired of buying the .95 ounce, $3 container of celery seed from the local walmart and started ordering it online by the half pound for less.  I'm not at all affiliated with this site but check it out, as long as you order additional gadgets etc,,,,it may be worth it for you. webstaurantstore.com

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky