Well decided to throw my hat into the Canadian bacon (I know Disco it's called back bacon 😉)arena. I started by making a half batch of Pop's brine. I injected my little piece of loin to make sure it got cured all the way thru. I put my meat into a gallon pitcher and covered with my love potion! I didn't take pictures of this because it's only done meat soaking in liquid. After 11 days it was time to unveil the hopefully hammy goodness. Fry test Here it is drying on my super special drying apparatus Going into the electric uds with some cherry chips And off when my therm hit 145. Looks like it took some nice color. After a hour rest. Sliced up Well the verdict... Fantastic!! It's not salty at all had a little hint of sweetness and the cherry wood is pretty darn tasty. The electric uds performed just how I hoped it would. So everything about this smoke of firsts went great. Thanks for checking it out. PS: Watch out Christmas ham I'm coming for you next!