Caught up short

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
Just wanted to drop a short note to those of you who may have noticed a lack of posts on my part for the last few weeks.

I've had some recent developments that have me pretty well tied up. I don't know how long I'll be in this situation, but I'm having some pretty heavy SMF jones right now.

I'll still be here now and again, and eventually things will get back to normal. Until then, smoke well, have fun, and don't forget the Smoky Okie.

Thanks to all of you that I have come to know over the past several months for allowing me to be here and take part in such a great venue.

Tim

Smokyoky we will save some BBQ and cold beer for you thats for sure. Look forward to seeing you around regular again. Let the smoking Gods be with you.

Best of luck to you SmokyOky with your developments, Hope to see you soon!!!!!
smile.gif

Remember Tim, We're all here for ya man!! Join us when you can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky