Casing question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rodbuilder

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 31, 2007
Oregon
I'm getting ready to make Portuguese Linguisa and Pepperoni sausages. I have made the Linguisa before but made patties instead of stuffing.

I have never stuffed sausages before and need some help on buying casings. I want to use natural hog casings for both but not sure where to buy quality casings. Any suggestions will be appreciated...

Thanks Jeff and Debi. I going to check around here to see if anyone carries them. I'm in a small town so I have to get lucky...

I have to drive 60 miles round trip to get to a larger city so gas prices being what they are shipping is almost as cheap... lol...

Thanks again for the info...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky