Case Qty.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr500

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
Auburn Al
For those of you that buy BBR from sams, how much is in the CASE? How much does it weigh? I can get them cheaper by the case, but have NO idea how much I will be getting. ANy help will be appreciated!!

I'd call them and ask.

My nephew used to work in the meat department at Sams and said they freeze just about everything. The ground meat is just the chub packs passed through the grinder. I looked several times and the per lb prices listed where the same for either case or the cryovac packs. I want to say a case of ribs is 6 cryovacs but I am really pulling this from a distant memory. If the individual cryovacs are not that much more expensive I would do that and select the individual packs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky