Can't view pictures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fish killer

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 18, 2012
Central Virginia
Whenever I click on picture it sends me to the first picture in the thread regardless of which I click on. It happens with my posts and with other peoples post also. Please help.

Well I seemed to figure it out. I logged out of the forum and logged back and pictures worked but whole site looks different. Was there a software update or something? My forum pages were blue and gray and the text was larger, no the forum pages are white and the text is smaller. Just wondering if I am losing my mind or what.

Ok,
Well, I must of been using accessing the forum from another program or application or something because it looks totally different from what I was seeing before. It might be that I was using tapatalk. No problem, just kinda caught me off guard when I logged back in and things looked different from what I was used to. Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky