Can't get the course

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jabo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 29, 2006
I have signed up for the course twice, using two different email address and I only get day three. I have checked my email filters and they are not getting hung up there, well, day three is but that is the only one I get. Could someone please just email me the entire course so I can check it out?

I am not sure if it is my server or if Jeff may have a problem that needs looked into.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Jamie, Sending a PM (personal message) to tulsajeff explaining the problem. He may not be aware of the hang up and will have to look at the problem from his end.

Jamie,

I have the entire course coming your way in PDF format..

Some ISP's and email providers have certain criteria that defines what is most likely spam and if the email falls into that category you may never see it.

I have folks who cannot get days 1 and 2 but can get days 3 thru 5 and then I have others who will always get day 1 but no more after that.

I have tested and tested and I cannot get it to replicate this on my ISP.. it always sends me one per day for 5 days.

I have also talked with the provider of this service and they have assured me that the emails are definitely being sent but what happens at individual email services after that is beyond their control.. and I can certainly understand that.

For this reason, I give away alot of my 3.99 PDF eCourses to those who cannot get it for whatever reason.

It is the nature of email these days.. email systems are getting stricter and more intolerant of spam but I just wish it would get a little smarter about defining what constitutes spam.

If you have a way to whitelist an email address in your system, you can add my email address at [email protected] and your email system will then know that I am a friendly.

I have you whitelisted on my ISP. Thanks for the PDF version.

Jamie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky