Campfire toast or yard art, you decide!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
NIcely done, Case; but not true to the species. You need to add 4 more hoops to the back to have a Nine-banded_armadillo

I've dispatched dozens of them for plowing up my lawn and tunneling under my slab. They are not well liked by homeowners in this part of the world. They stink like the worst BO you can imagine and they can carry and transmit leprosy to humans.
So much for the smoked armadillo idea...

Nevermind, Case. That was just opus 1. You can overcome that in future editions!

If it's not too obtuse, can you tell me about what it costs to have something like this powder coated?

I've got a 5-gal. bucket of old shoes that I was given by a farrier. I should get busy and do something with them; but, if I put that much effort in I will want the best coating.

Armadillo?????  I thought it was a dachshund.  
icon_biggrin.gif

Great job!

Mike

Nevermind, Case. That was just opus 1. You can overcome that in future editions!

If it's not too obtuse, can you tell me about what it costs to have something like this powder coated?

I've got a 5-gal. bucket of old shoes that I was given by a farrier. I should get busy and do something with them; but, if I put that much effort in I will want the best coating.

The shop I use here, charges me $50 to sand blast and powder coat my small art projects. When I did the outside of my UDS it was $75, but that was because it was high temp powder coat.

They charge me $25 to blast the artwork. Which then I can the prime and spray if I wanted too. Or acid wash and let it go.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky