Camp chef turning off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just assembled my new SmokePro DLX last night... as I was perusing the manual, it referred to potentially needing to clean out the burn pot from time to time... NOT emptying the cup underneath (which was a huge selling point for me) but actually getting in there “old school” with a vacuum and making sure any “build up” is removed...

2 yo Camp Chef STX keeps turning off during warmup then back on. Thoughts?
I would try plugging your grill into a different wall outlet and see if that’ll correct it... Also, the fuse that’s in the controller may need to be changed out. If those two actions don’t work, then definitely reach out to Camp Chef’s customer service for assistance. Good luck.

Pellet Pro Austin XL and a few more mods... in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi

I just assembled my new SmokePro DLX last night... as I was perusing the manual, it referred to potentially needing to clean out the burn pot from time to time... NOT emptying the cup underneath (which was a huge selling point for me) but actually getting in there “old school” with a vacuum and making sure any “build up” is removed...
I would do what the owners manual recommends you should do...

Pellet Pro Austin XL and a few more mods... in SoCal and Always... Semper Fi

Yeah, that was a shock to me after I bought my Woodwind SG. I thought from the gitgo that I would just have to empty the cup after each cook. WRONG! It's just like every other pellet grill out there, they need to be vacuumed out every 2 or 3 cooks. Other than that very large disappointment, I'm very satisfied with the cooking results thus far. I just did some sandhilll crane breasts a few days ago that almost melted in my mouth.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky