Cajun Ramen!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
Cajun Ramen

Smoked Blackened Chicken Sausage, Crawfish Tails, Crab Meat, Shrimp, Green Onion and Ramen Noodles all meet in a Cajun inspired broth with Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Kosher Salt, Parsley, Garlic Powder, Smoked Paprika and topped with an Egg!

20211016_191710.jpg

That looks pretty dang good

Thank you!

Hell Yeah!
[holds out bowl]

Thank you! Unfortunately only made 1 bowl this time!

Man that looks hearty and delicious. Love ramen bowls.

Thank you! Definitely adding this one to my recipe book!

Yes sir rhat's a fine looking meal there Charlie !
Looks and sounds like it's loaded with flavor!

Thank you! Definitely excellent flavors

• Sad
Reactions: chilerelleno
Nice, great looking meal! You need to trademark the name, Cajun Ramen has a cool ring to it. Thanks for sharing!
Hahaha! Thank you! I don't know the first thing about trademarks though!

Yery Creative! A little East/West Fusion has made some folksa lot of money and tastes good...JJ

Reactions: kilo charlie
Now that is a creative and great looking bowl! A must try!

Thank you!

Chef JJ beat me to it, but I like the 'east meets west' creativity. Very nice, Charlie...

Thank you!

That looks great, I would eat the sausage and the noodles , but my wife would push me out of the way for a bowl of that

David

Thank you! The nice thing about Ramen bowls if you can add whatever you want when you make them at home!

I'll take two!

Thank you! One is very filling for reals!

Yowsa! I'm in line with the others with my bowl in hand and head bowed.
Jim

Haha! Thank you!

WOW!!!
That looks really good!
Al

Thank you!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky