Cajun Injector O-ring

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pit 4 brains

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 16, 2009
Summerville, SC
Anyone know where to get a replacement o-ring for a Cajon Injector? Mine gave up the ghost. I looked at the website but didn't see anything for replacement parts.

Take the O-ring and plunger to an automotive parts house...  or maybe your local Ace Hardware store... they have boxes of O-rings where you can find a replacement....   probably for about $1.......  If you have a dial gauge,micrometer,  where you can measure the diameter of the ring material that would be a big help...   I'm sure they use a standard O-ring to save cost...  

Or McMaster-Carr has a wide selection....

http://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=13qjm09

Last edited:

Take the O-ring and plunger to an automotive parts house...  or maybe your local Ace Hardware store... they have boxes of O-rings where you can find a replacement....   probably for about $1.......  If you have a dial gauge,micrometer,  where you can measure the diameter of the ring material that would be a big help...   I'm sure they use a standard O-ring to save cost...  

Or McMaster-Carr has a wide selection....

http://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=13qjm09

Thanks for the info. I was looking at the McMaster food service O-rings but I really didn't want to pay for 25 of them.

I found a new one on Amazon for $14.00

!!
It will arrive at my door tomorrow.. Done deal. Thanks again Dave..

WooHoo it's here!!

What a nice little injector this is. The needles, tube and plunger are all 304 stainless steel.

It came with three needles and extra Teflon O-rings.

I got this on a lightning sale on Amazon for 14.99 !
yahoo.gif

That is a really sweet deal....  If I didn't have 4 injectors, I'd order one.....
Really good quality ( coming from an aircraft mechanic) fit form and function. Way better than the leaky Cabela's Cajun Injector I've been using all this time..

tractor supply has o rings
Love TS! Got my GOSM there in Wichita Falls.. 

I really wanted some food grade stuff. We had a few o-rings at work that may have work but they are designed to seal off  hydraulic fluid, not brine...

I couldn't pass up this deal for a pack of free o-rings..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky