cajun injector electric smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It should be good. It is a MES 30' I belieave.

I bought one a little while back, actually an early christmas present...
Got it at Academy, the stainless model. I have only used it a couple of times and it has smoked awesome. It is really nice for a long smoke like butts because I don't have to hover over it like with my offset.
It is a little bit of a pain to clean, but not bad. It seems to hold temps real well. I would say go for it!

This is a great first time smoker dream. Supper simple and theres always help on the forum if you need it. I would get a extra warranty the manufactures is only 1 year.

yea i might do that ive been smokin for over 2 years now im just a single dad and on sat i hardly have time to tend to my charcoal smoker...

hey guys i used my new smoker one time and the heating element is not working on it any more what should i do.....?????

I just received mine the other day, I had one smoke with it and it worked great. If you haven't heard they came out with a new 2010 model they just received last week. I was the first one to receive it. I actually had some concerns about the first one I bought and called them and they told me about the new model and did a swap for me. It has a temp probe and a sausage/rib rack Pretty nice upgrades. The service is excellent.

Yo, your confusing me, first you say you have no time to tend your charcoal smoker, next you say the heat element isn't working, but I am guessing you bought the MES? Judging from the number of posts you have made on SMF, you have been around SMF awhile and must have read dozen's of post about how great the MES is as a smoker.

So why are you giving up so quick, and trying to figure out how to change to charcoal. Your smoker should be under warranty take it back and buy a WSM, maybe that will make you happy. Either the MES or the WSM are top smokers in their price and have a huge happy satisfied customer base.

Don't give up and go for the fix!

Many more positive comments than negative on SMF.

Todd

i called them and the smoker is not made by them its made another company, they cannot help me at all..... the place i bought it form said its under warranty but are out of them and are not gettin any more on and offered me money back..... so now do i keep it and try n fix it or make it a charcoal smoker......

Reactions: electricsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky