Cabela's 1hp Grinder on Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just got mine in the other day and can't wait to try it!  It was a terrific deal.....when I ordered mine, I got free shipping though I had to pay an oversize fee of like $6

I orig. owned a 1/4 hp LEM and it burned up on me...took it back to academy and they had the 1/3hp on sale for the same price as the 1/4hp so I traded it....after about 3 grinds it too burned up, so I took it back too....so decided on going with the Cabela's 1hp and it was on sale and much cheaper than a 3/4 LEM!

You will love the cabelas grinder. I have the 1/2 hp and it churns thru some meat.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have a Cabela's grinder too & it's a very high quality grinder.

You can jam the meat in & it doesn't even moan.

Now I really can't wait to use it...I'm gonna have to go find something to grind lol

No problem Catz!  I couldn't help it either....I ended up getting this one much cheaper than I could've bought the LEM for and it has a longer warranty!

Now I really can't wait to use it...I'm gonna have to go find something to grind lol

No problem Catz!  I couldn't help it either....I ended up getting this one much cheaper than I could've bought the LEM for and it has a longer warranty!

Make ground beef and have some great burgers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky