Butts and ribs.....with pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skully

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
In My Smokehouse
Howdy All, here are a couple of pics of My fresh batch of ribs about to join My butts for a smoke session, the butts are gonna stay for a last smoke with the first smoke being for the ribs.  Up next are slabs of bacon and whole loins that are under cure that will be goin in for a smokin tomorrow, what Y'all think.....S
cool.gif

6d4148dd_01005.jpg

915a5bca_01004.jpg

Dang! you gettin ready to feed a army or what???  Looks Good!!!
Thats hilarious....yeah, gotta alot of family for sure and friends, We like to entertain alot also so this goes quickly, I'll also add that for Christmas/Easter or birthdays 1 of them babies and a bottle of wine as gifts goes along way....glad Y'all like them so far....peace out.....S
cool.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky