Butt and Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tommy c

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 23, 2006
Wisconsin
Butt and ribs for now..........@3pm us cheese heads will smoke the bears :D
1fe7435e_vbattach10987.jpg

Hey Tommy,

Which Brett Farve do you think will show up today? I love Brett, but don't you think its about time....

My wife has forbidden me to smoke anything that taste's good this weekend, so I will be checking your progress with great interest :D . In other words SHOW ME SOME PORK FAT!

Hey Cajun!
Yes :roll: I believe it's time for Brett to head south. It's a shame the Packers couldn't give the poor guy some protection up front though. I figure old Brett is good for maybe 5 touchdowns today 8) Hopefully most will go to the GUYS IN GREEN :lol:

Cajun,
Todays the day they retire Reggies number. Thought I'd show off my trophy 8) I'm sure the price has sky rocketed since the day my wife bought it for $200
wink.gif

cdb2f87b_vbattach10988.jpg

Oh Dude, that ain't right. :!: I am forced to smoke stuffed zucchini's, just to get to smell the smoke :roll: Here's a pic anyway,

If we were :idea: nieghbors...... we could be mixin' and match'n 8)

I heard that Bro,

Those ribs look delectable. 8)

Tough loss to Da Bears today :(

Think the Saint's come to Green Bay next weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky