Butt and Ribs Today! It's been a while since I posted a smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fine looking butt Meowey......
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Oh good lord Gypsy, your a sick S.O.B., PLEASE, rephrase your reply or else I am gonna have to come down and dump a big ole green bucket of ass whoop all over you! Terry
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

Here it is, just after 7am, I haven't eaten yet and I'm staring and drooling at pictures of delicious Q...

Must... stop... now...!!!

Looks great Meowey!!!

Illegal Play!!! Isn't there some button somwhere, that you can push too block things that make you drool before 9am????
biggrin.gif

Looks delicious Meowey, fantastic as usual..
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Yeh, I'm one mean dude when your 3000 miles away! haha, I did find out that Sunday is the last day for a fire, so I got some meat ready for one last feast. From then on, I will have to rely on Famous Daves.
PDT_Armataz_01_31.gif
Terry

Hey Meowey,

Glad you are still using the Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum...It adds a great flavor to the meat..I think the sugars from the rum are great...
Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky