butcher's twine

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You can get some on Amazon for $5 or so. Free shipping on Prime, or with a $25 purchase. There is always something you can add to get over $25. And they know it.

Last edited:
I've gotten this stuff twice, and it's dandy:

Cheap, and with free prime shipping if you're a prime member. I often find use for cooking twine.

It's hard to prove, but the Amazon offering appears to be American made, from a manufacturer in Texas. But who knows?

The main thing I was looking for the first time I ordered some was for it to be pure cotton so it wouldn't be as likely to lend some sort of funk to the food. I wasn't having any luck finding good old cooking twine locally. I don't think people use it at home as much as they once did.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky