Busy, Busy, Busy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jlloyd99

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 13, 2006
Chillicothe MO
Wow, it's been forever since either Ben or I have been on here and it'll take forever to catch back up. We've had a very busy month including a trip to South Dakota to visit my family and see some of the sites of the Black Hills. Ben really enjoyed Deadwood, Mt. Rushmore, and the big open sky. Then there was a Ted Nugent concert and a trip up to Iowa for the Knoxville Nationals. Coupled with the fact that I've been working every weekend it's really cut down on our pit time. But we'll finally be able to devote some more time to que these next few weeks and will hopefully break out the smoker this weekend. And we'll definatly be smoking for labor day weekend.

Good to see you back LadyJ. :D I was up there in KCMO two weeks ago visiting family & friends and it seems that I'm just now catching up on things.

Welcome back. you were missed, but the other ladies have been doing a good job holding the femine side of things down. 3 or 4 have been added to the order while you were gone, not to mention how many joined the board.

Catch a breath, take some time. Go out to that pit, and smoke up some meat...

Go grab a cold one to help you relax.

Heya, Lady J!
Nice to know you and Ben are still with us! Been wondering a bit myself and was ready to send out the St. Bernards! And please, do tell....how are you feeling and is all well with the expected bundle? Pick names yet? All my best!
Cheers!
Monty

Lady J, glad to here that both you and Ben are well. And like Monty, I've been wonder about the baby. My wife is busy making baby blankets and wants to know what color or should she go "non-gender" and do you one in yellow or green?

You do know that whither it's a boy or girl, the little one will have plenty of godfathers? :D

Thanks for the welcome back guys. Baby is doing good and getting very big if the belly is any indication. We'll be finding out boy or girl on Thursday at my next appointment. We have a growing list of possible names but nothing picked out yet. I'll update everyone again as we find out more.

Well for everyone that was wanting updates on Baby we're having a GIRL! We've decided to keep the name a supprise however. Can't wait for the end of December for our little meat mopper to arrive.

Congrads Lady J 8) Got a whole house of boys :shock: Some days I wish I had a little girl to hug
wink.gif
.....But the ovens been disconnected :lol:

Lady J, Ben, my very best to you and Baby Girl! By the time your bundle arrrives my baby girl will be 36! Cherish every moment! They are all too fleeting! And, if I may, God Bless your family!
Cheers!
Monty

Congrats, Lady J and Ben. Our first two kids are girls and they have a way of wrapping Daddy's around their little fingers (ya paying attention, Ben?) while weaving themselves into your hearts.
May God bless all three of you!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky