Burn Ban lifted we are cooking next weekend.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ecto1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2010
Spring, Tx
Now I don't know how many of these I will be able to fit in due to my new addition at the house but I am cooking in another contest next weekend.  Non-Sanctioned all the proceeds will go to scholarships for underprivileged kids.   I will post more details when I get them but it is the 3rd annual John Henry Food Products cook-off in Houston Texas.  Ribs, Chicken , Brisket, and Chefs Choice are the categories and I will represent Smoking Meat Forum the best I can.  This is my home on the Internet and you guys are my Friends so I can't let you down. 

19f007d3_fat.jpg

thats awesome. Good luck

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lord, I pray that the other pit crews will take this loss with grace and not cry too much when our good brother puts the woopin on them all
Bottom.gif

Good Luck Man you will do great. We all know you rep us well at competitions.

This cook off fell through.  My wife is being sent to Boston for the weekend for a last minute business training.  My mom had volunteered to keep the kids but my niece has to be in care of either myself or my wife due to court order until a home study can be complete on my mother.  No big deal I will cook something up and post some Q-view.  I am a little upset but right now family will have to come first.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky