Burgers for lunch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blairc

Original poster
Jul 7, 2013
Portage la prairie, Manitoba
So I thought I would try something new instead of the same old burger. I made a cheese mixer consisting of sharp cheddar, mozzarella, mayo, chopped red peppers and a little seasoning.

I smoked the bacon, burgers and onion for half hour then cranked the heat to finish.
Turned out real good!

Wow! those look yummy!  I have a couple ideas I could pass on to you.  My husband and I made a Cheddar burger the other night with horseradish, shredded cheddar, lipton onion soup mix and shredded bacon in it ,,,,,it was really good!  The other one I found a few weeks ago and thats use olive oil and garlic and basil.  Kids loved those!  

Juicy Lucy's can't be beat in my opinion. 1/3 lb patty top with cheese and whatever else you want. Roll the edges back up around it to form a ball again and flatten. Perfect cheese stuffed burgers. Cook as normal, just watch for flare ups if grilling.

my wife is partial to jalapeno and cream cheese which is also great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky