• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Burger

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Had a great burger this evening. Smoked on my Char Broil gas grill and some good slaw and some Starnes BBQ sauce.

Now that's some good eating :D

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Just gained a pound and a half looking at your repast! Had a cold sandwich for my dinner. Too hot to cook and I was out in it all day! Thanks for sharing your meal with us!
Cheers!
Monty

PS You gonna eat all that?

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Don't feel you have to apologize to me. Brother Rodger! When ordinary food is brought to such a high degree of perfection it MUST be consumed! Otherwise why bother?

Cheers!
MOnty

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Roger,
I agree with Monty. That looks like a fine burger. Wish I had a couple right now.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
I'm with you Bill, just looked at the picture again and remembered I haven't eaten lunch yet.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Well I just ate and after seeing that burger, I'm hungry all over again!!

johnnyreb

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2005
man that looks good, i could smell it through my screen :shock:

bob-bqn

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 5, 2005
I wouldn't call eating two burgers being a pig.... you had to eat one and then another for US!
That looks great! 8)

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
And the second one, properly adjusted, is for sheer enjoyment!
Cheers!
Monty

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
One thing I can count on, is i'm usually "properly adjusted" Sir Monty 8)

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
I should have held my comment because I have no doubt that your food is always properly adjusted. Or were you inferring to something else? :D

Cheers!
Monty

PS Found a shipping goods supplier!

willkat98

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 11, 2005
I'm sorry.

I really need to ask, since so many of you are getting hungry looking at CS's picture

I'll preface this comment with a "I mean no disrespect to anyone or any culture"

So here goes.

Cole slaw on a hamburger?

Or better yet: cole slaw on anything? (especially pulled pork)

I am a Yankee. Don't know what that connotation means to all, but to me it means cole slaw is that little tub of pickled cabbage that gets tossed with the spork from your meal deal.

So I don't get it.

Cole slaw as a condoment? Isnt it a watered down cabbage mix?

I ordered a pulled pork sandwich at a restaurant here, and it came with cole slaw on it. I asked the waitress: WTF? She said, that is Tennessee style pulled pork, and we are a Tennessee BBQ restaurant.

I told her, no, this is a Chicago barbecue restaurant, and get me a plain old pulled pork sandwich.

Then I got the feeling someone farked with the sandwich when they brought it back, so I didnt bother. Ate the rest of my daughter's burger.

Place went out of business after a year.

I guess this is just an observation of: I don't get it

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.