Burger night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Friday night = Burger night in this household. Has been for years..

Made a beef burger and added garlic powder and dried chives.

As I needed more charcoal coverage as we grill the fries in a veggie basket, I lit 2 chimneys. Temp got up to 525. AS the burgers are not super thick, I actually got a char similar to a flat top. WhooHoo! I also grilled a small white onion and we slice that onto the burger. Cheese was melted on top.

A half an hour AFTER I pulled the burgers, the grill was still at 525.

Attachments

• 20220527_183847.jpg
    20220527_183847.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 36
My mouth is watering. Past time I grilled some burgers like those. I think Memorial Day weekend is a good excuse.

Nice looking burger and like Jake said nice to have a dedicated burger night.

David

add on/edit : as a kid Saturday was almost always Spaghetti night mostly homemade, sometimes out of a can. Awww good times

Last edited:
I think burger night can be a good tradition for us too, great idea! This burger is awesome

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky