Burger night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Friday night = Burger night in this household. Has been for years..

Made a beef burger and added garlic powder and dried chives.

As I needed more charcoal coverage as we grill the fries in a veggie basket, I lit 2 chimneys. Temp got up to 525. AS the burgers are not super thick, I actually got a char similar to a flat top. WhooHoo! I also grilled a small white onion and we slice that onto the burger. Cheese was melted on top.

A half an hour AFTER I pulled the burgers, the grill was still at 525.

Attachments

• 20220527_183847.jpg
    20220527_183847.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 36
My mouth is watering. Past time I grilled some burgers like those. I think Memorial Day weekend is a good excuse.

Nice looking burger and like Jake said nice to have a dedicated burger night.

David

add on/edit : as a kid Saturday was almost always Spaghetti night mostly homemade, sometimes out of a can. Awww good times

Last edited:
I think burger night can be a good tradition for us too, great idea! This burger is awesome

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky