build a greenhouse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

muhkuhmuh

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 26, 2017
Near Hamburg Germany
Hello

this is my new wooden grennhouse.
2,4 meters x 3 meters

greenhouse  (1).JPG
greenhouse  (2).JPG
greenhouse  (3).JPEG
greenhouse  (4).JPEG
greenhouse  (4).JPG
greenhouse  (5).JPEG
greenhouse  (8).JPG
greenhouse  (9).JPG
greenhouse  (10).JPG
greenhouse  (14).JPEG
greenhouse  (15).JPG
greenhouse  (18).JPEG
greenhouse  (19).JPG
greenhouse  (21).JPEG
greenhouse  (22).JPG
greenhouse  (23).JPEG
greenhouse  (24).JPEG
greenhouse  (25).JPEG
greenhouse  (25).JPG
greenhouse  (27).JPEG
greenhouse  (30).JPEG
greenhouse  (31).JPEG
greenhouse  (32).JPEG
greenhouse  (38).JPEG
greenhouse  (40).JPEG
greenhouse  (41).JPEG
greenhouse  (42).JPEG

That's terrific, is that redwood framing? we use to see a lot of decks built with it but those days are gone

Reactions: muhkuhmuh
That's an awesome looking greenhouse! And backyard, and patio. Very nice craftsmanship. And now to hide this post so my wife never sees it...honey do list is too big already.

Ryan

Great looking greenhouse. I've had one for over 25 years but mine is a "hoop house" made of galvanized pipe with thick gauge plastic stretched over it. I can tell you from experience any place that water gathers you'll have moss and dirt gathering. Looking at the venting windows it's a shame you couldn't have built the bottom of each window to be flush with the frame bottom. One remedy can be the addition of plastic panels over the window frame extending past the bottom resulting in a clean line and no dirt collection. I'm not sure if your design will vent well enough the way it is in summer full sun or if you'll need a fan as well. Enjoy it.

Very impressive, you will have fun with that. Can you talk about your pizza oven? Brand and where you bought it?

That pizza oven and your talents are truly amazing and a work of art! Very nice

Ryan

Very nice congrats on a fine construction job

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky