Buffalo chicken gravy over baby red potatos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Binford 6100

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Thought I'd share.
No smoking on this one. But you could use a smoked and pulled chicken if you would like.

Browned some chicken thighs in the cast iron.
In a separate pan combine two bricks of cream cheese, and a bottle of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce. I use about 3/4 of a bottle.
Melt and stir until all the cream cheese is incorporated.

Half or quarter baby reds and toss in bowl with salt and pepper.
Roast off in oven until cooked.

Add chicken thighs to the buffalo cream sauce.

Pile baby reds in bowl or plate, I add freshly grated cheddar, then smoother with buffalo "gravy" over top and dress with a few shots of Frank's and blue cheese dressing of your choice.
Dig in!

20210519_203509.jpg

Last edited:
It's very good. , easier to eat then messy wings, and quick for weeknight meals

Man that sounds awesome and looks amazing! Thanks for sharing will have to try it with the potatoes. I make a buffalo chicken dip that is similar.

2 blocks cream cheese cubed
1 large can chicken drained or a cup and a half or so of smoked and shredded chicken
3/4 - 1 cup buffalo sauce of your choice
Half to 3/4 bottle of ranch
Bag of shredded cheddar.

Throw it all except half the bag of cheddar in a crock pot on low. Stir occasionally. Once melted add the rest of the cheddar in and let her rip. Great to stuff ABT's with or just dip tortilla chips.

Reactions: Binford 6100
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky