Brunswick Stew

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good Jake. I see you also are a user of the crockpot liners. I dont know who came up with them but I hope they are living large on the profits. Make the cleanup so much easier.
Jim
Thanks Jim. Those liners are one of the greatest inventions of all time lol

Reactions: JLeonard
I love it Jake! I’ve always wanted to try or make a Brunswick stew. It’s basically unheard of up here. I also never seem to have all the meats together at the same time.

Yours looks amazing and a bucket list item for me, for sure!

Reactions: 912smoker
I love it Jake! I’ve always wanted to try or make a Brunswick stew. It’s basically unheard of up here. I also never seem to have all the meats together at the same time.

Yours looks amazing and a bucket list item for me, for sure!
Thanks Joe. This is so easy to make. My pulled pork and pulled chicken was leftovers from previous smokes. That's what this stew is all about. Digging through the freezer looking for delicious leftovers. I also use brisket, pork chops or anything else I see in the deep freeze. Let me know how you like this if you give it a try

68986205.jpg

Love me some Brunswick stew Jake. That looks great man. Neighbor of mine from GA turned me onto it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky