Browse forums?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You can use the "forum Jump" box at the bottom of the page to pull up a list of the forum titles. See how that works for you

Edit: You may need to change your settings to show all threads under Quick Links > Edit Options > Scroll down to Thread Display Options > Default Thread Age Cutoff > change to "Show All Threads"

Keep Smokin

I can't see a forum jump box??? I did change the age of threads. I just want to browse through the fourms. The only way I can do it is by going to the old layout. Anyone else have this problem?

go to the bottom of your page and on the right hand side is a box that says forum jump. Click in and pick where you want to go.

Otherwise try clicking the box in the upper left corner that will bring you to the main page from there you should be able to change your settings. I had a similiar issue but because i was not on the main page it did not work

Thanks for the help. I can't see the jump forum pull down menu unless I am reading a thread. I can't see it on the main forum page. I just have to click on a recent thread to get to one and then the jump forum thing at the bottom. I think I'll keep using the old layout. I like to browse and see the latest thread in each forum without having to go through a thread I don't want to read..

elkhorn98 have you tried using the "hybrid mode" under the "Display Modes"? It will show you the threads within a post and you can click any post. Also you can click on "Today's Posts" under "Quick Links" to see everything that has been posted today and the new posts since your last visit.

Not being pushy, you do it any way you like. Just offering up alternatives you may not have explored.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky