Broil King?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pepa80

Original poster
Jan 23, 2022
Hi all. I have never had a pellet BBQ, always charcoal, but we love smoking so we are thinking of buying one.
Here in our country (Spain), the easiest brand to get is Weber, but we have not been convinced by the problems of dust and temperature. We believe that Broil King is a better fit for price and results for us. But the problem is that we cannot physically see it and that limits us to buy. We think of the crown 400 model. Has anyone used it and what do you think?
Thanks

No experience with their pellet grills but I have a broil king baron gas grill. Had it for over 6 years now, use it several times a week, and is durable as hell. Never replaced anything aside from the regulator. Great brand. Good luck with your search!

Check out this thread on the Weber EX4 by chopsaw chopsaw , he's been turning out some mighty fine cooks with it!

Reactions: pepa80 and bauchjw
If I had to replace my gasser these days I'd look hard at Broil King. I suspect their pellet grills are good too but I have a Camp Chef for my pellet grill.

I have finally bought the broil, waiting to receive it at home. I'm going to tell them. Now I have a question:
What things have to be done before the first use? Any recommendation?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky