Brisket squeezed into the smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
off the smoker, 11.5 hours later. bark was great. (no wrapping)

point removed and cutting up for burnt ends

burnt ends 1.5 hours later ready for eating

flat sliced up ready to serve

all up pretty happy with the outcome.  Not sure I'll rush back for such a big brisket, which I took this time because it was all my butcher could get.  Past briskets have been at the 13-14 pound untrimmed. I've found these to be better eating.

Man that looks awesome great smoke. And one of these days I'm going to get around to making brisket burnt ends I have made pork ones but never brisket

Man - looks great, perfect slices and burnt ends all in one!  Not sure I could get a 20# in my WSM whole - nice work!

Thanks Weev. You got me thinking now. I've never actually done pork burnt ends, just enjoyed the barky bits on the pulled pork. I should give it a go.

Thanks Briggy.  it was a pretty tight squeeze, and the edges got more than their fair share of heat. but it fed 13 of us and gave me some left overs.

Nice Job Ghoster!!
icon14.gif

Brisket and Burnt Ends Look Awesome!!!
drool.gif
----
points.gif

Looks Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif

Bear

I've had to that before.  Nice Job Great Bark and Beautiful smoke ring  Looks good enough to eat !!! 
drool.gif

icon14.gif

points1.png

Gary

I've had to that before.  Nice Job Great Bark and Beautiful smoke ring  Looks good enough to eat !!! 
drool.gif

icon14.gif

points1.png

Gary
thanks Gary. I thought so too, so gave it a good go.  ate it again tonight. about 6 slices left, which I've frozen to use in some beans.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky