Brisket & Ribs today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brisket turned out with good bark and very juicy, everybody seemed to like it. I ate a little, BBQ has always been my favorite food, but about 6 years ago I started having some medical problems and was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease and Type II Diabetes. Long story short meat , especially smoked meat and I do not do well. But sometimes I just say what the heck and go for it and usually pay the price the next several days. The up side is I really enjoy smoking for family and friends. As long as I jus nibble a little and don't over do it not so bad.

Thanks for viewing the cook.

Gary

Hey Gary, Nice looking smoke you did there.......Your brisket and ribs looks great...... I know when I make ribs I make about three racks because my 22 yr old son thinks a full rack is a tiny morsel. I get about 4 ribs out of three racks and the rest are history....... looks like the kids and the grand kids will be eating good tonight....................
icon14.gif

Joe

Thanks, I took one brisket and half of the ribs over to my #2 son's house Both grandsons are 16 and had a ball game last night, the grandson who lives with us came in and ate his after the game. I pretty well have to cook some ribs every time for them. I started out just to cook brisket but, you see how that went. A lot of times I'll go to Sam's and get 3 packages of Baby Back each Pkg. has 3 racks so I will cook 9 racks and usually throw on some chicken halves and boudin.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky