Brisket price

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jake0531

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2017
Mulvane, KS
Finally got a multi probe thermometer and looking to do my first brisket soon. My local Kroger has choice brisket on sale this week for 2.99/lb. is that a good price for choice? I believe sale goes until end of Tuesday, so not sure what will be left. It’s inventory week at my work this week, so I’ll be working Saturday and Sunday as well (only time of year have to work a weekend) Sunday is usually only about 4-6 hours so thinking if I can pick one up I’ll throw it on the smoker before I go in.

I’m near Wichita Kansas too If that helps decide if it’s good or not, I know prices vary where you’re located

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky