Brisket on sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
$2.99 tomorrow at Kroger in UT. Not bad, but I sure like $1.99 a lot better. At $2.99, its likely a better deal a at Costco.

Greatly appreciate the head up tho!

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Welcome to a taste of how it feels to be a Texan :D
I'm so greatful that about once a month I can score Choice or better whole packer briskets for $1.49-$1.99/lb

Would anyone have any interest in links to online weekly add web pages for Kroger, Tom Thumb, and Albertsons stores??? (Tom Thumb and Albertsons are part of the Safeway family/program)

I check these every week. This week in my area Tom Thumb and Albertson's have $0.99/lb Pork Butts and Kroger has $0.99/lb Pork Loin.
I'm also fortunate that I have all 3 stores within 1 mile of my location, which is suuuper convenient :)

Just an FYI for those who have a Kroger nearby. They will have USDA Choice whole briskets on sale starting tomorrow (Wednesday) for $1.99/lb. At least here in South Carolina they will, not sure about the rest of the country....
I want to thank you for the heads up on this. I bought 4 of them and my savings came to $212.00
I'm so greatful that about once a month I can score Choice or better whole packer briskets for $1.49-$1.99/lb

Would anyone have any interest in links to online weekly add web pages for Kroger, Tom Thumb, and Albertsons stores??? (Tom Thumb and Albertsons are part of the Safeway family/program)

I check these every week. This week in my area Tom Thumb and Albertson's have $0.99/lb Pork Butts and Kroger has $0.99/lb Pork Loin.
I'm also fortunate that I have all 3 stores within 1 mile of my location, which is suuuper convenient :)
I believe this would be an excellent sub-forum for all sales related to this SMF
just my .02 cents (and I have alot of those cents seeings I just saved $212.00)

I want to thank you for the heads up on this. I bought 4 of them and my savings came to $212.00

I believe this would be an excellent sub-forum for all sales related to this SMF
just my .02 cents (and I have alot of those cents seeings I just saved $212.00)

Would be a nice sticky that could be updated as the links on websites inevitably change :)

Reactions: PPG1

I could only dream of brisket any cheaper than $1.99/lb around me. But, most weeks someone has butts on sale for 99¢/lb. and I regularly see bone-in pork loins for around that same price, maybe up to $1.19/lb. Can't remember the last time I saw boneless pork loins cheaper than $1.49/lb, though.

Kroger in the Dallas, TX area has $1.88/lb Choice briskets as of today through next Tuesday.
Buy em and then smoke em if you got em! :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky