Brisket Maple Bacon Capicola Cheddar Burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks incredible!
Thanks Dan!

Great lookin burger Ray . Nice work on all the homemade too bud .
Thanks Rich! I still kind of cracks me up when I thing I was about toss that coppa if it hadn't been for your advice. I'm thinking I'll make two the next run just so I'll have one to smoke when it hits 20% weight loss. I don't think it'd make for a good ham dinner but when thin sliced the flavor of the smoke really comes thru and is a great compliment to burgers and pizza. Thanks again Rich, and thank you for the like, I do appreciate it! RAY

Awesome burger !!
Thanks Mike! It felt really nice to kind of stumble onto a new burger wrinkle and have it turn out so well. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it! RAY

Great looking burger Ray!
Thanks Keith! The addition of a little smoked charcuterie made a huge impact on flavor, I'm going to have to pound out a prosciutto and lomo, see how it goes! RAY

The burger bandit strikes again! Delicious looking burger my friend!
Thanks Steve! Be the perfect kind of quick easy meal a couple could enjoy when travelling the back road and seeing America in their new RV! Thanks for the Like Steve, much appreciated! RAY

That burger looks incredible. I love burgers but I have to admit it is a meal I cook when I'm exhausted and want an easy meal. I think with this post, that will have to change. Thanks for the inspiration.

How much do you trim the brisket before you grind it? Any idea what the fat percentage is? We are only 2 here, I assume I can make patties, vac seal them, and freeze them.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Oh My!!
Looks Outstanding, Ray!!
Like. Bear

Thanks John! There's a whole new burger flavor that's hit right here in the desert, and I'm loving it! Thank you for the Like Bear, you know I appreciate it. RAY

How much do you trim the brisket before you grind it? Any idea what the fat percentage is? We are only 2 here, I assume I can make patties, vac seal them, and freeze them.

Thanks Nefarious! I trim off all the hard fat and pretty much anything else I can get to, there's usually quite a bit of waste, but that's a brisky and why I get them at $1.99lb. I run the meat once thru my grinder using the medium plate. I used to do 12oz patties to fit my homemade buns, now I'm doing ten ounce. I just vac-seal the balls in 8" bags and form the patty when thawed. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky