• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Brisket flat on the Lang

meat peeker

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 5, 2016
I was supposed to bowl in a tournament on Sunday but my partner backed out on me Saturday night. I've been wanting to do a brisket for some time now but have been busy. Suddenly I have an opening! Perfect! Now I hope I can find a brisket last minute. I hit up my "go to" meat department and they have flats only. Good enough. We're smoking brisket tomorrow kids. Rubbed with SPOG and yellow mustard with cherry wood smoke. This is my first attempt on the Lang. I've ruined a couple on lesser machines. Chugging along at °225 with my favorite beverage watching my team throw their season away. Ugh. 8 hours later...success. The information on here certainly does help me look good. Thanks to everyone!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Awesome looking brisket!!

Can't beat those Lang's!!

Al

meat peeker

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 5, 2016
Awesome looking brisket!!

Can't beat those Lang's!!

Al
Thanks Al! I agree on the Lang. Very user friendly when it comes to holding temp. It was breezy yesterday and had little effect on the smoker. My last smoker I probably would have thrown in the towel and ordered pizza!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.