Brinkman electric smoker???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lspilot82

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
Lakeland Florida
Hey guys even though ive been on here a while im just getting around to buying a smoker. I'm a little limited on funds so I was wondering about the red brinkman electric smoker. They are 79.00 at lowes. Are they pretty good. Are there any tips or tricks to make them better. thanks.

my second smoker was a bradley electric but i enjoyed it for several years before i wore it out,  electrics have good advantages and make learning smoking easier  then advance to others to suit your needs (and your neighbors needs!)

Ls, My 2nd smoker is the [color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]brinkman electric smoker. I have successfully smoked butts, chicken and ribs in many times when I didn't want to use my 40" MES. Check the price at Home Depot if you have one. They sell for about $10 less at Home Depot $69.97 at my local Home Depot and $79 at Lowes.[/color]

Lowes should price match the Home Depot price if you show them proof of price.  Always worth the shot to save a few dollars, I got my MES for $50 off due to price matching.

i have this Brinkmann Red smoker and mine is 3 to 4 years old. this one had a temperature control on it when i bought it. that went our and i found on on an electric griddle that would fit and used it for one year. now it has gone out too.

i found a parts place that can supply a new control but they need a MODEL number. there is no MODEL no or any tag on my smoker base or drum. i threw the box away long ago.

does anyone have a model no for the brinkmann electric water smoker, 15-1/5 in racks, electric SITH temperature control?

TIA

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky