Brine Cured Blade End, Center Cut, Pork Loin Roast ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
First I saw this Foamy, and it looks Great !! 
drool.gif
---
points.gif

Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif

I always use boneless because of the slicing problem.

Say Hi to Pop for me---Both Mrs Bear's WW2 Dad and my WW2 Dad are gone now---Glad to see there's still a few around!!!
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Bear

First I saw this Foamy, and it looks Great !! 
drool.gif
---
points.gif

Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif

I always use boneless because of the slicing problem.

Say Hi to Pop for me---Both Mrs Bear's WW2 Dad and my WW2 Dad are gone now---Glad to see there's still a few around!!!
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Bear
Thank Bear

They cancelled their reunions 4 years back. was down to less than 10. Seems though that all the kids had become friends at the reunions so now there is a friends and familys reunion....LOL I saw a news story the other day about the believed to be the oldest living survivor of Pearl Harbour. 109 year old black man. Drives a 76 ford F150, cause he's just got it how he likes it. And cuts his grass in his yard in Austin, Tx. with a push mower. When asked about how long his really big cigars last, he told 'em he smoked 12, that's right 12 of them a day!

It does still make me marvel at those old farts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky