Bricked iPhone 14

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I once ran over one with a commercial zero turn mower with the blades running. Needless to say the Otterbox case didn't protect that one lol.
I'm also in the market for a new phone thought about apple I've never had one but think I'm just going to stick with android. The one I have still works but isn't compatible with the glucose monitor system I have.

I once ran over one with a commercial zero turn mower with the blades running. Needless to say the Otterbox case didn't protect that one lol.
I'm also in the market for a new phone thought about apple I've never had one but think I'm just going to stick with android. The one I have still works but isn't compatible with the glucose monitor system I have.
Thats what I have to look for compatibility with the dexcom

Reactions: DieselTech
I've had pixel phones for a few years now and am planning to stick with them. I buy directly from Google and pay 0% for however long they offer

I've had pixel phones for a few years now and am planning to stick with them. I buy directly from Google and pay 0% for however long they offer
Daughter in GA has the pixel, no issues and she likes the phone so I may go with the pixel....Hell Google and the rest of em know all about us anyways

This is another reason I don't own any kind of cell phone...
You and me both Keith. Although we do have a Trac phone for travel purposes, and a wireless for when needed.

This one still works but we can only receive calls.
DSC05410.JPG

and this is our primary.
DSC05411.JPG

My wife is an antique nut

Chris

I was a I-phone lover for a few years but changed over to Android years ago. I think my last I-phone was I-phone 6.
I bought the Galaxy 20 ultra 5G a few years ago and have not had any problems with it. There are newer models out now but until this one craps out on me (battery) I will keep using it.

For me Apples are food. I won't use their products after bidding on a project there where we had the lowest bid by $300k and the ability to deliver the project. They said we were too small a company even though we had worked with the project manager at a prior company and he knew we could do the job. The company that was selected couldn't do the job, tried to hire us for half the billings and was ultimately fired.

Just got the new Galaxy. Traveling the next 10 weeks including overseas and my old phone was having some issues and couldn't be phoneless. I do like the massive storage on this phone.

Although we do have a Trac phone for travel purposes, and a wireless for when needed.

Yea... My wife has a cell phone (she really doesn't know how to use it)... She knows just enough to be dangerous (like going to the wrong sites) ... It's more for her when she's out and about or we are traveling... I use it for pictures and a little bit of texting...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky