Bricked iPhone 14

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How did a cell phone failure turn into a whisky discussion?

Hope it works for you Rick. My ancient iPhone 6 failed in January (charging port). I had a gifted new iPhone 8 to replace it. Works for me.

Hey Keith JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07 , I piss off my wife by leaving my phone inside when I'm outside. You can do the same by leaving it in your locker at work or in the pickup when you get home.
My current boss is 29 yo. He really panics when I leave my phone at home. We have business band radios on the farm so there is always contact.

Owned a cell phone since 1992
Wife worked for a communication company back in those days so we got it cheap.

Give me a good Canadian Rye Whiskey over that crap you call alcoholic ( bourbon) anyday of the week.
If you're talking Crown or Pendelton I'll pass. There are very few bourbons that I appreciate. My preferred whisky is still a fine Scotch

How did a cell phone failure turn into a whisky discussion?

Hope it works for you Rick. My ancient iPhone 6 failed in January (charging port). I had a gifted new iPhone 8 to replace it. Works for me.

Hey Keith JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07 , I piss off my wife by leaving my phone inside when I'm outside. You can do the same by leaving it in your locker at work or in the pickup when you get home.
My current boss is 29 yo. He really panics when I leave my phone at home. We have business band radios on the farm so there is always contact.

Owned a cell phone since 1992
Wife worked for a communication company back in those days so we got it cheap.

If you're talking Crown or Pendelton I'll pass. There are very few bourbons that I appreciate. My preferred whisky is still a fine Scotch
My phone didn't crash and working fine... just to stay on topic! But off topic... seeing the Pendleton girls in the bar in Deadwood and the Pendleton rep buying... yep, I'm a fan lol !

Ryan

Reactions: DieselTech
I went to Bestbuy and bought an unlocked Pixel 7a.
Went and put on Verizon for $0 fee

Now I just gotta get my brain fixed back to android
Rick let me know how you like that phone I'm down for a few days but will probably go to best buy in the next week or two and get a phone. I've been looking at the Pixel's and the IPhones would rather stay with android. Never had any apple products other than those that you eat.
My first ever cell phone was the good ole bag phone had a 3 watt then they came out with a 5 watt and had to get it. Had to stay within reach back in those days. Now days it's nice to have around when I need it but doesn't really matter whether I have it on me or not but with this glucose monitor the reader for it is a pain in the @?? constantly alarming for one stupid reason or another

If you ever get the chance try 40 Creek

Ive had an IPhone since the 4, never had one fail. My new 15 pro is very nice and I will stick with the apple phones. Hate the Apple laptops tho.

Been running a I phone about 6 years, if anything happens to this 1 may go back to a android, will have to get retrained lol the I phones have about priced me out of them looking at prices.
Check out the Samsung A53, my wife and I got ous for $325 . They run the same operating system as the Latest greatest Samsung.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky