Breasts on a Sunday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

biloxidman

Original poster
Dec 5, 2013
Biloxi, mississippi
Was gonna do a small pork loin until I saw these babies in the store. Haven't found breasts with skin in awhile so I scooped them up. After an hour at 335 they hit 160 IT. Juicy, juicy, juicy!! :yahoo:

Had some apple chunks and one mesquite for flavor.

Thumbs UpGot them at Winn Dixie, the local chain store. Put them in a gallon zip lock bag with some melted butter and some coarse salt/garlic mix about 15 minutes before the chicken is done.

Really cold tonight (45 degrees) so we cut up a leftover breast (I think it was the left one, it was a little smaller than the other one) and put it in some broccoli and cheese soup! Added the left over potatoes and carrots. Yummy!

Nice, and a good Plate shot

Please stop into your Profile and enter your place on the right of your Header , then go by Roll Call to get a rousing Hello...
beercheer.gif

Have fun and as always . . .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky