Breast Cancer Month

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I just want to say congrats to my wife and ALL the other wives who have beat this. And say a prayer for the ones who at war with the breast cancer. YOU CAN BEAT IT DONT GIVE UP.

2643188ef24bbac380b539775a7ce32f.jpg

My wife had DCIS three years ago, a double mastectomy and all of the scars that go along with it. This thing takes a psychological toll for sure and is sometimes overlooked. But, you have to keep fighting the good fight and keep moving on.

Reactions: negolien
Cancer is a tough diagnosis, but the advancements in medicine seem to be getting better all the time. What used to be a death sentence is now a curable disease, or at least able to put it in remission, glad to hear that your wife has beaten it!
Al

Reactions: negolien
Cancer is a tough diagnosis, but the advancements in medicine seem to be getting better all the time. What used to be a death sentence is now a curable disease, or at least able to put it in remission, glad to hear that your wife has beaten it!
Al
Thank you Al.

Congrats to Rick & his Boss!!!
That's Awesome!

Cancer took My Mom @ 68, and Mrs Bear's Mom was in her 50s. Both started with Breast Cancer.

Bear

Thank you for being open about this. Raising awareness, which leads to catching cancers earlier, is clearly a good thing.

My mother, grandmother and mother in law are also survivors. As AL said, early detection and modern medicine are the keys to overcoming this dreaded disease.
The fight is real !

Keith

Well the 5k is in the books for us.

Wife, daughter, pup and me. We crossed the start line and finished.
For my wife i even wore a tutu, my wife dies her hair pink. They fed us apples, bananna and yogurt
All for the cure, she is worth it.

20221008_091548.jpg

You know I might sound like a jerk here so forgive me but...... There's a lot of cancers out there. I was diagnosed twice, and it wasn't breast cancer. I wish the media and nonprofits would stop singling out "special" people and fund raise and raise awareness as a whole. Cancer is a terrible thing and people besides women and the few men that get breast cancer could use the worlds and nations support also. Just saying... So tired of the world separating us and playing us off each other.

Cancer is a terrible thing indeed, and I wish more people were able to be diagnosed early. That’s why you need regular checkups, especially for people in the risk group.
If cancer is detected early, it’s much easier to cure, and there are many more chances to survive. It might even be cured with only some drugs from https://www.pillpal.to/anticancer-1828 or chemotherapy, and no surgery would be needed. I wish more people from my circle did those checkups regularly because it’s really worth the time. This one day and one analysis can save your life.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky