Breakfast Video

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Maybe Jeff blocked me from doing vids? Any mods know? If I am blocked let me know and I will not post here anymore?

Last edited:
Get the embed code from utube and make sure you use the VIDEO embed code on here and not the pic one, second on the right that looks like a film strip.

Get the embed code from utube and make sure you use the VIDEO embed code on here and not the pic one, second on the right that looks like a film strip.
thats what i am doing and have posted many vids before with no problem so guess i am blocked?

no your not blocked. Jeff posted in another thread that Huddler told him that a change that Firefox made(without announcing) is causing the issues with uploading YouTube videos using FF. FF is planning a fix but not for about 2 weeks.

Just curious, but why did you dirty a skillet?
Mostly just wanted to see if it would work like that for doing sauteed mushrooms with wine for putting over a steak, to keep all the juices, seems like i lost alot of juice when i cooked bourbon chicken on it but i had temp too high. Plus it does seem to cook a little hot for eggs, but if i turn off burners before doing the eggs maybe that will work. Because it holds the heat so well might be the reason.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky