• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Breakfast Video

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Maybe Jeff blocked me from doing vids? Any mods know? If I am blocked let me know and I will not post here anymore?

Last edited:

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Get the embed code from utube and make sure you use the VIDEO embed code on here and not the pic one, second on the right that looks like a film strip.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Get the embed code from utube and make sure you use the VIDEO embed code on here and not the pic one, second on the right that looks like a film strip.
thats what i am doing and have posted many vids before with no problem so guess i am blocked?

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
no your not blocked. Jeff posted in another thread that Huddler told him that a change that Firefox made(without announcing) is causing the issues with uploading YouTube videos using FF. FF is planning a fix but not for about 2 weeks.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Pande, enjoy the video I put up while you wait for FF fix.  

smoke_chef

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 22, 2008
How about just coping and pasting the you tube link and we can watch it that way?

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Just curious, but why did you dirty a skillet?
Mostly just wanted to see if it would work like that for doing sauteed mushrooms with wine for putting over a steak, to keep all the juices, seems like i lost alot of juice when i cooked bourbon chicken on it but i had temp too high. Plus it does seem to cook a little hot for eggs, but if i turn off burners before doing the eggs maybe that will work. Because it holds the heat so well might be the reason.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks