Bread Request

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Wife and I was out driving around resort in the golf cart. Lady stopped and asked if i still make bread.
Yes

Could you make me 2 loaves and i will pay you please.

No

I will just make for you.
I have to give you something.
Ok buy me a bag of KA AP flour and a sack of kingsford.
Deal

Poolish started.
250g AP
250g filered water and less than 1/8t yeast.
Tomorrow after a wifes MD Brunch.
IMG_4813.JPG

Hey Buddy, what is your lot rent over there!
I’m about ready for a move.
Do they have park models, of manufactured homes along with the RV sites?
Al

Hey Buddy, what is your lot rent over there!
I’m about ready for a move.
Do they have park models, of manufactured homes along with the RV sites?
Al
Al

we pay 600 month. Pads around the lakes pay bit more.

We do have some nice park models that are for sale and a few more new ones being delivered. The 3 park models across the street from us are all 4 sale. No hitches showing or wheels on the parks. There are no full size double wides in here.....The Waves RV Resort

These are the 3 across from me that are for sale. Most of the parks are furnished.

The owners are from NY.
IMG_4819.JPG

Middle owened by Canadians, right from NY
IMG_4820.JPG

The couple in the culdesak are nicer but a bit more $

What are they asking for them, and how far are you from the Gulf?
Depends on if they have the big florida rooms and upgraded appliances. Most have AC units.
We are 8 miles from Marco Island (right on the gulf) and 9 miles from downtown Naples.
(gotta hold yer pinky finger out there)

Prices are from anywhere from 55k to 100k

Sounds like a great spot, we may be looking for a second place to hang our hats every couple of weeks for a change. Probably will still keep our place here, but would like a getaway. What kind of amenities do you have. I guess I could just check out their website.

Sounds like a great spot, we may be looking for a second place to hang our hats every couple of weeks for a change. Probably will still keep our place here, but would like a getaway. What kind of amenities do you have. I guess I could just check out their website.
They just put 4million in a new huge pool, spa, tiki hut, shuffleboard, pickleball, patunk, large and small dog parks., new laundry room, mail kiosk, paved lighted walks, all new landscaping. they have a company in for lawn mowing, edging. free cable. they have internet but it sux and if you want you can get centurylink They are fixin to do 2.5m for new clubhouse with a kitchen, entry arch in the front with gated entry and few more things. Stores are close with in 4 miles, publix, wally, winn dixie on marco, lots of resturants all over.

Whatever you can fit on your pad is fine but no open fire pits. BBQs and smokers are ok. If you want to improve your site like flowers, bricks around trees you have to submit a lot enhancement form. All concrete pad and drives. Pretty quiet now cuz all the snowbirds are flying north.

electric golf carts are allowed.

Very active poolish preferment.
IMG_4823.JPG

The recipe was supposed to be for 1 boule but im going for 2 smaller.
IMG_4824.JPG

Reactions: daveomak
Ok made the bread but the lady was not home.

So cant waist it and i can always make more.
IMG_4827.JPG

IMG_4828.JPG

IMG_4829.JPG

Bread with chimichurri hot and mild.
IMG_4830.JPG

Our friends Ed and Sharon we been RV with for few years.
IMG_4831.JPG

Reactions: daveomak
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky