Brand Newbie from Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronhem66

Original poster
Nov 23, 2013
Hi folks I'm Ron from Michigan. I've ordered my smoker but haven't received it yet.  I'm looking forward to making some ribs,and i want to learn to make some brats,and hunter sticks. I'm a hunter,fisherman so I'm looking forward to some venison,and smoked salmon.

Ron

Morning Ron and Welcome to the forum.  It’s always nice to see another Michigander here.

We have a Michigan group here.  http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/groups/show/27/michigan-members-group

If you get a chance check it out and join if you have not done so yet.

We also have a Michigan map you can put yourself on if you would like.  http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/smfmichgroup?selected=658368

We like Pictures here so when you smoke please post.

There is lots of info on anything smoked here just use the search bar at the top of the page.

Stan

Ron
welcome1.gif

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it
and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their
are so many different ways to make great Q We all have our own taste.

Happy smoken.

David

Hi Ron and welcome to the group!  You'll like it here...a friendly place to learn and share ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask if you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Welcome from Canada, Ron.

canada-flag-68.gif

I only started smoking last year and I have found great information in the posts here. The members are also great people who are kind with their advice.

I think you will like it here.

Disco

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky