Brand New Recteq Competition Cart for RT-590 Stampede Smoker (Northern Colorado)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ostrichsak

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 4, 2013
Brand new and still in the box. These are $300 plus tax/shipping (making the total over $315) from Recteq but are currently out of stock and difficult to get. Great way to get one local today and save about 10% off of retail price at the same time. Still boxed up and ready for it's new home. I decided to do a built-in instead so my loss is your gain!

Only $285 local pick-up in the Northern Colorado area (PM for details).

From Recteq:
DETAILS
COMPETITION CART FOR RT-590
Manufactured to fit the RT-590, the recteq Competition Cart provides unrivaled maneuverability and a more robust appearance to your recteq. The Competition Cart will make transporting your grill a breeze, whether you’re rolling it down a gravel driveway or traveling to your next BBQ competition. For those taller pit masters, the Competition Cart even raises the height of your cooking surface. The rugged design and eye-catching appearance make the Competition Cart the perfect complement to your RT-590!

FEATURES
Weight: 71 lbs | Strong, sturdy base for your recteq
Height: 22.75" | Increases height of RT-590 by 1"
Width: 33.25" | Accommodates optional front folding shelf
Depth: 23" | Fits in tight spaces
Powder coated steel construction | Heat resistant coating looks great for the lifetime of your grill
All 4 rubber locking castor wheels | Easily move and park ANYWHERE
6" wheel diameter | Large, durable wheels that won't run flat
Stamped recteq logo | Compete with recteq pride
Requires assembly | Easily assembled | Mounts to grill using existing hardware
1.jpg

SOLD OUT 590 comp cart.02.jpg

SOLD OUT 590 comp cart.03.jpg

20201204_124701.jpg

20201204_124710.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have this, by any chance? I may end up buying a RT-590, and may be looking for a comp cart.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky