Brand aint the difference folks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I looked at Ducane that was the one I was leaning toward, nephew had just bought a Holland and I was in the DFW area a lot then and came across Coastal They were being made right out of Fort Worth, since then the guy who started Coastal had health issues, sold the company to a guy in Tulsa. I think the original owner passed away. Everything on the grill is Stainless, except the burners, which are cast iron. Everything had a lifetime guarantee, I replaced the burners once and have another set in the garage. I am not sure if they are still making the grills. One thing you will like is the grates round stainless rods set in channel the rods are free to spin, easy clean up. Other than the burners nothing to wear out. I am thinking when I do use up my last set of burners, I will replace them with stainless.

Gary

I just priced 3/4" schedule 40, 304 stainless and I can get it for $71.00 for 20ft,   thinking about getting it.   sad thing is I almost have 10ft of holes already drilled in iron pipe.  might go ahead and build the iron pipe as a prototype, and if it works like I want, switch it over to stainless.

Just dont know how hard drilling all those holes in stainless will be?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky