Bragging dad….

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jim, this is just plain awesome!! I don't consider it bragging in the least. No shame in raising your boys right and being proud of them. I started shooting skeet & trap with my dad when I was 6, reloading shotgun shells for both of us at 7, and out in the field with my own shotgun (with dad) at 8. He was military and wanted me to have a full understanding of the guns and gun safety before I ever went out in the field with him. Some life lessons are never forgotten.

Robert

Glad to here your turkey population doing well. In MO population is so low I did not hunt for first time in 35 years last season.

Reactions: JLeonard
What's worse is horse season! Yes, I know there isn't one... but someone should've told that horse that! I was pulling a camper besides. And no, didn't kill it... just helped it slide across the highway a bit faster... nothing $6000 dollars couldn't fix. And still pulled the camper to the races!

Ryan

That’s awesome. Nice pics. I never tried that before.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky