Bradley puck Flavours?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

John_D

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Orillia, Ontario
Has anyone tried the Carribean blend flavour Bradley puck? I am curious as to what it imparts. I purchased a box a couple of weeks ago but really haven't had anything I wanted to try it out on yet.

yeah I already have both a rub and a paste but I wondered if it would add anything to that or if I was just making smoke for the sake of smoke.

You may be a trailblazer on this one. Would love to hear your report after you give them a try...

That said, as long as it is a quality wood product, you should get good smoke. I did jerk chicken successfully using cherry wood.

You may be a trailblazer on this one. Would love to hear your report after you give them a try...

That said, as long as it is a quality wood product, you should get good smoke. I did jerk chicken successfully using cherry wood.

rest assured, when I decide what to do with this pack of Carribean pucks I will post the results.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky