Brad Delp dead at 55

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 2, 2006
Denver
lead singer of my all time favorite band BOSTON. I truly have tears in my eyes tonight. Just a shame. RIP and keep hitting the high notes!!

dude...that sucks....here I was super happy over my OTBS initiation.....damn...... I remember the last time I saw them was in denver at "mini-mac"......good ol college days..........man that sucks.....
icon_sad.gif
and they even had some boston playing....."are you gonna take me home toinght????" this sucks.......I'm firing up the smoker in memory.....dangit....

Speed metal fan most of my life, but Boston was my favorite when I just wanted chill and get rid of the headache. Major loss for anyone that grew up in the eighties. I saw their 3rd Stage concert in Lincoln Nebraska back in 86 or 87. My mind is a little fuzzy about those days. Heck I even lost my virginity while listening to their music. In fact I would bet most teens of the eighties can say the same thing.

Bad deal.I heard about that yesterday and was sorry to hear about him passing away. I saw Boston in concert in 1978 I think it was, I was in the 8th grade and it was my very first concert ever. Sammy Hagar was the opening act.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky