Bookmark

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Click on the gear at the top right of the page and you'll get a drop down box that looks like this:
1655492879495.png

Click on "Bookmarks" and you got it :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thanks, not that intuitive a placement.
There's a lot of stuff for every member so they just have to make a call where to place all of it. I just learned my way through all that stuff by clicking on things to see what they were all about. Maybe you can copy and paste the link to someplace that's more intuitive for you? Never tried so I have no idea if it'll work but it is easy to find now that you know where it is.

Robert

Yeah, once the secret path is known there's no need to do more.
If I remember right if you click on the bookmark symbol in first post you get the whole thread but say I click on it in your post #5 I just get that one...I think! Lol

Ryan

Nope, I lied...you still get the whole thread either way but when I bookmarked it in #5 it goes straight to there, not the beginning.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky