Boneless Thighs (Air Fried)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless Thighs (Air Fried)

I thought it was time for some more of these Tender Morsels:
This Air Fryer #360 really does Chicken Great, and even without Breading.
Making them without breading is a healthier thing, just like “Without Oil” is.
So since I already found out they can still be outstanding without breading from my AirFryer, that’s what I’m sticking with.

So this is what happened:
I thawed out 8 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Thighs, and I gave my Breading Machine the day off.
Then I sprayed them with a little olive oil, and put them all in one of my Crisper Baskets.
Then into the Air Fryer #360 @ 380°, set for 30 minutes, so I can check them @ 25 minutes.
I checked them at 25 minutes & they weren’t done yet, so I coated the Thighs with Jeff’s Sauce, and I went to 30 minutes, and that finished them.
So for my First Night’s Supper, I had 2 Boneless Thighs, with Scalloped Taters & Green Beans.

Then for my Second Night, I sliced some leftover Thigh Meat into about 3/8” thick pieces, and heated them.
Then since I only had one roll left, I toasted a slice of bread & one roll.
Then I put some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce on them & filled them with Thigh Slices.
Then I plated the 2 Sammies, with leftover Scalloped Taters & Green Beans.

On another note: After 51 Years, This gives my Breading Machine a Break Too. Now she only has to Bread my Fish.

These were further confirmation that Boneless & Skinless Thighs don’t need breading to be Great.

Thanks For Stopping By,

Bear

Eight Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs:
IMG_5284.jpg

Some of Jeff's BBQ Sauce
IMG_5285.jpg

In the Fryer we go, set @ 380°:
IMG_5287.jpg

Flipped over & sauced on other side:
IMG_5288.jpg

Bear's First Supper of 2 Thighs, Scalloped Tater, and Green Beans:
IMG_5289.jpg

One Burger Bun & 1 slice of Bread Toasted:
IMG_5292.jpg

Jeff's Sauce, and a bunch of Sliced Thigh Meat stacked in Sammies:
IMG_5293.jpg

Add Scalloped Taters & Green Beans:
IMG_5294.jpg

Close-em up & Eat another Bear Supper:
IMG_5295.jpg

OK Bear, I got this bookmarked and am definitely trying this out, looks delicious and so easy maybe even I can do it. Like! Wouldn't that be something, to actually use the 360 for something more than baking a tater! RAY

Looks Great, Chicken in the 360 is hard to beat. Been a while but we really like the way it comes out.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Gary

OK Bear, I got this bookmarked and am definitely trying this out, looks delicious and so easy maybe even I can do it. Like! Wouldn't that be something, to actually use the 360 for something more than baking a tater! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
If you want easy, follow the Bear.---The only things I do are "Easy".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear, been a long time since I've been on here. That looks absolutely delicious. I'm always looking for new healthier cooks. I've bought some things to mimic air frying in my conventional oven. Looks like you are giving the seal of approval to this one.

Bear attacks again!! One cook, 27 great meals :emoji_wink: Beautiful as always sir and I gotta agree with you about breading. Except for Southern style fried chicken, I prefer it without and type of breading, thighs especially. Let the amazing flavor of the meat shine through.

LIKE...again
Robert

Looks Great, Chicken in the 360 is hard to beat. Been a while but we really like the way it comes out.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Another thing I like about it is the one time I let it get to over 190° Internal Temp, and it was still awesome!! That was breaded---I didn't try that with naked.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear! I gotta start reducing fat, etc. and you've got some great things going. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Bear, been a long time since I've been on here. That looks absolutely delicious. I'm always looking for new healthier cooks. I've bought some things to mimic air frying in my conventional oven. Looks like you are giving the seal of approval to this one.

Thank You Brian!!
Yup, I love this thing!!
A lot of guys followed me in buying one of these, and so far I haven't heard any complaining.
The only thing that doesn't thrill me is the rotisserie, because there isn't much room to put things on the spit & still be able to use the drip pan above the heating element.
But everything else is Great.
My favorites to make in this thing better than any other way are:
Sausages
Chicken
Fish
Fries
Pizza
Etc
Etc
BTW: Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear attacks again!! One cook, 27 great meals :emoji_wink: Beautiful as always sir and I gotta agree with you about breading. Except for Southern style fried chicken, I prefer it without and type of breading, thighs especially. Let the amazing flavor of the meat shine through.

LIKE...again
Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I might have to do some of these with breading one of these days, just for Nostalgia purposes.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Another great chicken meal(s) from the 360 . The corn flake coating from the book works great for skinless thighs . I like the 190 ish temp for chicken thighs .
I'll be doing this next week . Thanks for posting .

Looks like some tasty meals bear, your really getting fancy with the tooth picks though

Thank You Jim!!
LOL---That toothpick was just for the Picture!
Every time I got ready to aim the camera, the Bread flipped open, so I stuck it ! LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: smokerjim
Looks great Bear! I gotta start reducing fat, etc. and you've got some great things going. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

THank You Mike!!
This is a Good way to reduce Fat, and Oil usage!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Another great chicken meal(s) from the 360 . The corn flake coating from the book works great for skinless thighs . I like the 190 ish temp for chicken thighs .
I'll be doing this next week . Thanks for posting .

Thank You Rich!!
I think I have some Store Bought Chicken Breading left I gotta use up.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky